Saturday, March 30, 2013

Your Invited too..


(This is also posted on Woozworld Enchant and Woozworld Deadline)
In about 2 weeks, it's offically my birthday :D I'm gonna have a woozworld birthday party, but since no one can crash it I made keys to it. I have 71 keys, that's enough for all the bloggers and lots of deadline fans, it's also a lot for my friends who aren't on deadline. So here's the information.
DAY:
April 11, 2013 6:00 wooztime (I hope people actually come x3) I picked Thursday because on Saturday it's my actual birthday and I might be busy by that time and on Friday it's my mom's birthday. So April 11 is a good time :)

WHERE:
My birthday party unitz. If you have a key go to your profile and then there should be a icon with a keyring. Click on that and there should be a unitz where it's my Birthday Party Unitz. 

HOW TO GET A KEY:
Blog members: When your on I will ask if you'll be able to come and if you say yes, I can give you a key. If the answer is no I guess you won't need a key since your not coming
Deadline Fans: You can come to me whenever you want to and ask me for a key, then I can trade they key. (In the trade you can give me any item and i'll give you the key)

Hope I get people to come :)

-AmandaCupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment