Friday, May 3, 2013

Collection C-log ~ Day 1

Everyone's heard of a vlog, right? If you don't, a vlog is a video describing a person's day in video form. Mostly done daily or weekly. But I made up something called a C-log. Witch is a collection log, tell about what item they made with their collection. I'm trying this at least daily or weekly. Not sure C: But since someone deleted my post, you possibly don't know i'm making a collection. Full of woozworld clothes. Kind of like chanel185's except mine isn't a theme right know C:

So here's the first C-log:
This design is suppose to be a woopetz. I based it on my cat, Blaze. Since woozworld has a TON of clothes but not a lot of cat woopetz, I figured maybe they could make a Calico cat. So I made a Calico.
It includes:
3 colors

A collar with bells (Colorable)
And a color change with eyes

So this is a woopetz I made! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment