Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Edits :D


(This is also on Woozworld Enchant and Woozworld Deadline as a post) 
I have a bit of a editing side and the only edits I show are my logos, or other peoples .logos when I have a folder FULL OF EDITS. So I’m going to share some of my edits I like C:
Leperchauns
^ A leperchaun pinching me on St.Patrick’s Day for not wearing green D:
AmandaCupcakes Wearing A Crown
^ Made this during woozcarz. Just a plain old picture, except I’m wearing a crown. Witch you can barely see x3.
Gangnam Style
^ Op Op Op Oppa Gangnam Style! LOL

Happy Easter
^ I entered this one in a Easter editing contest, for Easter. (Caption: DON’T DROP THAT CHICKEN EGG Surprised smile)
Here's Our Master
^ Here’s 2 cats looking at a photo of my woozen. (Caption: There’s our master..)
I'm back,Mya
^ (Made this in October) This is what happens when you have a bored me, A photo of Mya and Zeena together, a editor, And some memes.
Day Of The Dead
^ I made this edit for Day Of The Dead in October C:
Me Gusta
^ This is also what happens if I got a editor out, a pic of Nonawooz, and a meme face. (Sorry if I insulted some Koreans.. Or other type of Asians C: Oh god why did I do this edit? I’M ASIAN SO BASICALLY IT’S MAKING FUN OF ME.. Ok next edit C: )
Zeena VS Mya

^ Also made this in October, because I was bored..

Those are all the edits I really like that I did x3. But as you can see, I mostly edit things because I’m bored. Or sometimes for logos and contests.
Bye Smile (Birthdays in 4 days Open-mouthed smile Gift with a bowBirthday cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment