Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Woozworld Experience/Blogging Experience x3


I'm gonna do what lce and Gewhana (on woozworld deadline) did, and put down my blogging experience and woozworld experience.
And yes this is ALL true C:
STARTING WOOZWORLD
There was just a bored me, Looking trough some websites deciding if I should play or not. I came a cross a whole bunch of websites but there was only 3 websites I really liked. I looked at some youtube videos to see how fun each of them were, but the one I really liked was woozworld. I joined on a different account, but soon enough somehow people got a hold of it.. (It was back then when we had nations) So I made about 2 more accounts but I didn't like the names.. So I finally made AmandaCupcakes, and I loved the name (Even since I do love cupcakes). So basically I started woozworld on a whole other account before AmandaCupcakes.
BEGGING OF BLOGGING
I really loved reading blogs about what's going on, even woozworld blogs.I made some blogs of other websites, but it wasn't a sucess so I gave up. I really loved getting on deadline and getting a chance to read everything on there, the blog member's posts were awesome. So when I saw the join form link I decided to give it a shot, I filled out the form with all the best blogging skills I had (I didn't have a lot since I didn't blog before deadline) Almost a week or more later, I had forgotten I filled in a form for joining deadline. I was SUPER EXCITED. Right away I clicked the link to join immediantly. I made my first post and I was onto blogging.
BEING ON TRIAL (ON WOOZWORLD DEADLINE)
About a while later after getting into deadline, I got lazy on posting because of my schoolwork and a couple of other things. So I was worried if I didn't post in trial i'd be kicked out. So all week I posted like CRAZY!! (I do mean crazy) And when trial was over, I was back in :D So I was REALLY happy I didn't get kicked out.
GETTING ON OTHER BLOGS
The only blog i've been on for months was deadline, I decided to get out of being one blog and join two. But I couldn't find a blog I liked. So I gave up. Months later I got asked to join TheBacon's blog (Her name on chatroll, her real name on woozworld is Cookieluvfyu. I hope I spelled her name correctly) So I accepted. After that I was asked by Usher12340 to join Woozworld Enchant. I accepted. So I decided that all my posts would belong to those three blogs, so it shares them and I won't be not posting on them.
BECOMING AN OWNER ON WOOZWORLD DEADLINE
I never expected to become a owner. I thought I didn't have so much blogging skills, But the day I became an owner I was SUPER excited. I decided to take my owner skills to the good side instead of the bad side, were I could take the blog for myself, But I would NEVER do that to Vel. So I took it to the good side and took care of some problems.
Bye Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment